Real Estate Industry Reforms were passed Feb 2018
- The Parliamentary debate will commence 6 March 2018
- Educational requirements for real estate will increase by around 600%
a definate win for both industry and the consumer
- CPD means a higher education
The Legislative council is expected to meet on 6 March and make a final decision before passing it on to the Governor for his assent.
So what does it all mean
- for current real estate certificate and license holders?
- for those choosing to leave the industry?
- for those wanting to enter the industry?
To find the answers to your questions and earn 12 CPD points (optional)
Join us at The Ramada Ballina on Fri 23 March 2018, or
Join us at Canada Bay (Five Dock) on Wed 28 March 2018
For more details call Evelyn on 0418 403 227 or email email@example.com