Terms and Conditions of use
The Terms and Conditions herein are pledged by Evelyn Olivares, founder and Director of REAL FOCUS Pty Ltd, owner of websites www.evelynolivares.com.au and www.RealFocus.com.au the main body of business is training, coaching and assessment for personal development and professional competence with particular focus on real estate.
Real Focus Development Partners , Real Focus Property Matrix, Real Focus Virtual Summit, Leadership Evolves, Coach Training Academy and Archetypes of The Enneagram – Dance of The Dragon, all form part of the Evelyn Olivares Real Focus Developing Leaders Project and all said businesses are bound by these same Terms and Conditions.
- The content of this website and information within should not be relied upon without first obtaining advice from a professional and qualified person. No person should act on any information, products or services before they have formed their own opinion through investigation and research as to the suitability of the products, service and information offered on this site.
- It is our policy to make every possible attempt to verify the information on this website and the products sold and services offered, Real Focus Pty Ltd and associated businesses do not assume any responsibility or liability whatsoever on behalf of any person or reader of these materials. Any slight on organisations, businesses, products or people are unintentional. Any financial , professional or personal statements of success stated here are not an attempt to represent or guarantee that anyone can achieve the same results. The success of the reader or individual visiting this site and making purchases therein do so with no guarantee of the same results and are based on their own personal desire, dedication, effort and motivation to work and follow the program. Each individual recognises that any personal development and/or business endeavour has inherent risk of loss.
- Real Focus Pty Ltd and associated businesses participating in and assisting in the events, workshops, training, coaching programs or other related services make no implied or express claims that you will make money as a result of following our advice or purchasing our products or participating in our programs or events.
- Real Focus Pty Ltd and associated businesses do not engage in rendering legal, accounting or professional or other advice.
- As a participant of any of the Real Focus Pty Ltd and associated business events you agree to never engage in unfair or deceptive conduct, nor engage in chain marketing schemes, to never send unsolicited commercial email or participate in deceptive marketing practices of any kind.
- The services and products offered by Evelyn Olivares, Real Focus Pty Ltd and associated businesses is for the purpose of education, professional and personal development. It is the responsibility of the participant to check with their own lawyer, accountant or professional advisor before using this information.
- You agree that Real Focus Pty Ltd or associated businesses are not responsible for any success or failure that you or your business may incur as a result of any information presented in any product or service or event offered here.
- You agree that all capital you may choose to spend implementing concepts outlined using our services are done so at your own risk. You will do so with skill and common sense and not hold Real Focus Pty Ltd or associated businesses liable or accountable in any way for any failure of the service to meet your expectations.
- Your choice to browse this site or purchase any of our products, services or attend events is at your own risk. Real Focus Pty Ltd nor associated businesses involved in creating product or services or events is liable for any direct or incidental, consequential indirect, or punitive damages arising out of the information you gain access to, or use of, this site or service. Without limiting or foregoing, everything on the site and included in the services provided to you is provided “as is” and is without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied, included but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
- It is important to note that you must check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties and whether they apply to you.
Website Terms and Conditions
The terms and conditions outlined here apply to the use of our websites, splash pages and blogs. In using our website and promotional web pages you acknowledge that you have read these terms and conditions and unconditionally and irrevocably agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, you must refrain from using the web site.
In these terms and conditions, the terms “we”, “us”, “our”, and “Real Focus” are a reference to the web site splash pages and blogs and other items on the website www.realfocus.com.au.
Privacy and Spam Policy
Protecting the privacy of visitors to the Real Focus site is our number one priority. Our privacy statement and spam policy are noted here in the terms and conditions to demonstrate our commitment to your privacy. This information is noted below.
Amendments to Terms and Conditions
Real Focus Pty Ltd reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions from time to time. These amendments will be effective immediately upon notification on this website. Your continued use of the website following such amendment will represent an agreement by you to be bound by the terms and conditions, as amended.
Real Focus Pty Ltd and associated businesses along with the web host acting on behalf of Real Focus, collect and store technical information about your visit to our website. We use this information for statistical purposes to make our site more accessible to visitors and the information we collect is not provided to any other third party. Specifically we may record:
- the domain name from which you access the internet
- the internet address of the website from which you linked directly to our site, if any.
- the type of Web browsing software and operating system you are using to view our site.
- the date and time you access our site.
- the pages you visit on our site.
- the amount of time spent on the site.
To provide a more personalized experience for you, including content, ads and social media features, our website uses pixels and cookies.
We utilise “cookies” to enable us to monitor traffic patterns and to serve you more efficiently if you re-visit the site. A cookie does not identify you personally but it does identify your computer. A cookie is a file placed on your computer hard drive, that allows the Real Focus Web server to log details of the pages you visit to determine of you have visited before. The Real Focus server uses this information to provide certain features during your visit to the Web site. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie and this will provide you with an opportunity to either accept or reject it in each instance. By rejecting a cookie, some of the features available on the site may not function properly. Your e-mail message content may be monitored by us for trouble-shooting or maintenance purposes or if any form of e-mail abuse is suspected.
A pixel is a graphic with dimensions of one pixel by one pixel that is loaded when a user visits a website or opens an email. It is used to track certain user activities, such as but not limited to, conversions, events and re targeted data.
Throughout the website there may be forms that request information on courses, events, products and services of interest. These forms typically ask for contact information (such as phone, address or email), financial information (such as credit card details), and demographic information (for example company product categories, areas of interest, location, etc). Information from these forms is used to deliver the information, product or service that you request. It may also be used to inform you of future Real Focus courses, events and opportunities that may be of interest to you. When completing these forms, please do not supply another person’s data to us unless we prompt you to do so and you have received that individual’s explicit consent to do so. Incarceration is not part of our global plan!
How information is collected and used
Profile data and demographics collected at our site may be added to a database maintained by Real Focus to customize your website experience. It may be used to contact users communication including but not limited to:-
- invite your participation in online surveys or advocacy purposes
- to send news, information about our activities and general promotional material which we believe may be useful to you;
- to monitor who is accessing the website or using services offered on the website; and
- to profile the type of people accessing the website.
We may also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners who may combine it with other information that you’ve provided them or that they have collected from your use of their services.
Links to other sites
The website may contain links to other sites. The links are provided for convenience only and may not remain current or be maintained. Hyperlinked sites are not maintained by Real Focus Pty Ltd or associated businesses. Hyperlinks do not mean that we are associated with or affiliated with those sites. Real Focus is not responsible for the privacy practices of such websites. Inclusion of links to an external website, whether in advertisement or content area of Real Focus’s website, is not an endorsement of that website and is not a guarantee that the information it contains is accurate.
This site may list servers and Web forums available to its users. Any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information, and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose personal or business information.
This site uses physical, electronic and managerial procedures to protect information collected online including firewalls to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. The use of these security measures is not a guarantee that information supplied over the internet will not be intercepted.
When purchasing from Real Focus Pty Ltd, credit card details are transmitted through an application programming interface. Our online gateway or shopping cart services process payment for our courses and services. Card details are not hosted by Real Focus Pty Ltd after processing.
Email and Spam Policy
We’re committed to keeping your personal information including email address safe and confidential. Real Focus and it’s associated businesses do not sell, rent or lease our subscription lists to third parties, and we will not provide your personal information to any third-party individual, government agency or company at any time unless compelled to do so by law. We will use your email address solely to provide timely information about Real Focus and its courses, events and other products and services. We will maintain the information you send via email in accordance with applicable Australian law and international laws where possible.
In compliance with CAN-SPAN Act, GDPR, and ACMA all email sent from Real Focus Pty Ltd and associated businesses will clearly state:
- who the email is from
- provide clear information on how to contact the sender
- email messages will contain concise information on how to Unsubscribe
Unsolicited emails are never sent and only to those people with whom Evelyn Olivares or Real Focus Pty Ltd has an established relationship or who have contacted us or our alliance partners to request information are contacted. All automatically-sent emails contain a clickable HTML link which can be used to change email preferences or unsubscribe completely.
Communications regarding Real Focus Products and Services
Real Focus is committed to maintaining a strict anti-spam policy. However, we do wish to keep you informed and bring to your awareness our services and opportunities available to you. Communications for Real Focus may include, but not limited to:-
- messages regarding our latest courses and events
- messages on industry specific legislation and the latest updates
- invitations to webinars and forums to enhance your learning experience
- invitations to participate in customer feedback surveys and/or industry research
It’s a Choice – Opt-out or Corrections update
Users of our website can opt-out of receiving communications from us and our associated businesses. If you no longer wish to receive further communications from us or need to change, or modify the details previously provided to us then you can email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can opt-out of receiving emails by simply clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of your email.
As a VIP client or member, current student, alumni member of Real Focus Pty Ltd your rights are as follows:
- the right to access relevant course information
- the right to complain
- the right to withdraw
Change to Privacy and Terms & Conditions
Evelyn Olivares, Director – Real Focus Pty Ltd
Business Location: West Pennant Hills NSW 2125. Australia
Postal Address: PO Box 5011, NORTH ROCKS NSW 2151
T: +61 2 418 403 227 E: email@example.com
Every attempt has been made to verify information provided here. Real Focus Pty Ltd nor associated businesses accept any responsibility for any loss or damage, however caused (including through negligence), which you may directly or indirectly suffer in connection with your use of this web site or any linked web site, nor do we accept any responsibility for any such loss arising out of your use of or reliance on information contained on or accessed through this web site or any linked web site.
To the extent permitted by law, any condition or warranty which would otherwise be implied to these terms and conditions is hereby excluded. All users of the information contained here are advised to engage legal council and/or other professionals to determine what state and federal laws or regulations may apply to you personally.
Courses and course materials fees (online or face-to-face)
To reduce the impact on the environment by minimising paper usage, downloadable versions of subject materials (workbooks) in pdf format can be made available to students for our qualifications/courses. However, printing and shipping costs would apply. Should a request be received for printed or paper versions of our course material the cost will be AUS$10-$15 per unit/manual including GST and shipping. All prices quoted on this website are in AUD$ and are inclusive of GST. All paper copies of our course material are printed on demand and payment for these printed copies is payable in advance. Once payment is received and cleared, online access will be granted to the participant within 24 hours. For those participants attending face-to-face events, online access is granted to course material upon receipt of payment and cheques being cleared by our financial institution.
Course Expiry Date of Offer
Unless accepted, all courses and services offered will expire 14 calendar days after the date of quotation or letter of offer unless earlier revoked.
After the expiry of offer noted above, we reserve the right to change the Fees. All prices quoted are in AUD$.
Course Orientation / Pre-program study
Where stated in the course curriculum, it is essential that you attend a phone/skype/internet meeting of orientation. Once received, you must also complete the pre-program training at home before attending the courses/training offered/accepted. This will be explained to you in your orientation meeting and/or is set out in the Course Schedule.
Returns, Dispatch and Deliveries Policy
Please choose carefully. We do not give refunds if you simply change your mind or make a wrong decision. Once payment has been received the participant is given immediate online access to begin their course. Your secure student access enables you to commence your training immediately. No refund is offered. Upon request, you may be given the opportunity to transfer into another similar course. If our goods or training material are found faulty, have been wrongly described, are different to the product purchased on the website then you must submit a written request to speak to the Director of Training Evelyn Olivares – each case will be reviewed individually.
- Securing your seat at any Real Focus Pty Ltd event. Your place in any of the Real Focus events or courses can only be secured with full payment (e.g. CPD training/courses) This is possible through our online payment gateway at www.realfocus.com.au.
- If you choose to enrol in an ‘Australian National Qualification’ i.e. ‘Diploma’ level training you will be referred to the appropriate Registered Training Organisation [RTO]. That means your enrollment will be with the Registerted Training Organisation [RTO] issuing the qualification and your payment of course fees are transacted at the relevant RTO and not through Real Focus.
- Note: BSB51915 Diploma of Leadership & Management enrollments are referred by Real Focus to Australian Pacific College www.apc.edu.au. RTO90396 APC are the issuing body of all BSB51915 Diploma of Leadership and management qualifications.
- NOTE: CPP40018 Cert IV in Real Estate Practice (previously CPP40307) and CPP50018 Diploma of Real Estate Practice Agency Management (previously CPP50307) enrollments are referred by Real Focus to RETS or, Real Estate Training Solutions RTO# 90897. RETS are the issuing body of all Real Estate Practice qualifications.
- Evelyn Olivares of Real Focus Pty Ltd may be engaged under contract by these RTO’s to deliver the training in these aforementioned qualifications
- if there is a breach relating to training/courses:
- if our course material such as CD’s DVD’s or the supply of equivalent goods are found faulty, you will be offered the replacement;
- receipt of payment for CPD training or a similar course, once approved, you may be permitted to transfer into a similar course;
- event/course training was found to be difficult to take on by the participant; you may be offered the opportunity to attend another equivalent training day/s i.e. we may offer you the opportunity of attending the training/course again fee free;
- NOTE: Diploma at the Leadership level and Cert IV qualifications in Real Estate Practice offered by the referred RTO’s stated in these terms and conditions – It is your responsibility to read the terms and conditions on the relevant RTO’s website. Real Focus terms and conditions differ from the Registered Training Organisations RTO’s terms and conditions.
Course Cancellation and Refund Policy
A Cancellation Fee may be payable by the issuing RTO for qualification level training. It is your responsibility to refer to terms and conditions on the Registered Training Organisation’s website.
Earning and Income Disclaimers
Any earnings or income examples used here are only estimates of what we think you could earn. There is NO ASSURANCE you will do as well. If you rely upon our figures stated, then you must accept the risk of not doing as well.
Any and all claims or representations, as to income earned on this website, are NOT TO BE CONSIDERED as AVERAGE EARNINGS. There can be no assurance that any prior successes or past results, as to income earnings can be used as an indication of your future success or results.
All our products, services and events are for educational purposes. You must use caution and seek professional legal and financial advice from professionals before acting on this or any information.
You agree that Real Focus Pty Ltd nor the associated businesses are responsible for the success or failure of your business decisions relating to any information presented here.
You must be 18 years of age or older to access this site. If you are under 18 years if age, you are not permitted to access this site for any reason. Due to the age restrictions for use of this site, no information obtained here falls within the child online privacy act (COPPA) and is not monitored as doing so.
Once you commence study, we guarantee to provide the training material and/or assessment in the timeframe set out in the course you enrolled in. A condition of this guarantee is that you maintain satisfactory course attendance, which is attendance of 80% of the scheduled course contract hours and satisfy all assessment requirements.
Exception to Disclaimer
The exclusion set out in these terms and conditions does not attempt of purport to exclude liability arising under statute if, and to the extent, such liability cannot be lawfully excluded.
Restrictions On Use
You may use this site for reasons expressly permitted here only. You may not use this site for any other purpose including commercial purpose without the express permission of Evelyn Olivares – Director of Real Focus Pty Ltd in writing. You may not co-brand this site or, frame this site or hyperlink this site without the express written permission of Evelyn Olivares – Real Focus Pty Ltd.
You must ensure that your access to this web site is not illegal or prohibited by laws which apply to you.
It is your responsibility to take your own precautions ensuring the process which you employ for accessing this web site does not expose you to risk of viruses or other form of interference which may damage your own computer system. For the removal of doubt, we do not accept responsibility for any interference or damage to your own computer system which arises in connection with your accessing of this web site or any linked web site.
Whilst we have no reason to believe that any information contained on this web site is inaccurate, we do not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of such information, nor do we undertake to keep this web site updated. We do not accept the responsibility for loss suffered as a result of reliance by you upon the accuracy or currency of information contained on this web site.
Responsibility for the content of advertisements appearing on this website, splash pages or blogs, if any, (including hyperlinks to advertisers’ own websites) rests solely with the advertisers. The placement of such advertisements, if any, does not constitute a recommendation or endorsement by us of the advertisers’ products and each advertiser is solely responsible for any representations made in connection with its advertisements.
Copyright & Trademarks
Copyright in this web site is owned by Evelyn Olivares. – Real Focus Pty Ltd. Registered Trademarks and IP Australia owned by Evelyn Olivares include the logo “Real Focus Development Partners”, and license program Archetypes of The Enneagram “Dance of The Dragon”. You may access, download and print materials on this website for your personal and noncommercial use. Other than for the purposes of, and subject to the conditions prescribed under, the Copyright Act and IP Australia and similar legislation which applies in your location, you may not in any form or by any means:
- modify, copy, distribute, transmit, adapt, perform, reproduce, store, print, display, publish, license, create derivative works, transfer, or sell information, recordings, videos, other products, including the commercialization of any information, products or services obtained from any part of this web site without first obtaining written consent from Real Focus Pty Ltd.
All materials on this website and the Intellectual Property contained therein are protected under Australian laws covering Copyright (C) and Trademark of ‘Real Focus Development Partners ‘(TM). All rights reserved. No reproduction, distribution, or transmission of the copyrighted material on this site is permitted without our written permission.
Unless we agree otherwise in writing, you are provided with access to this web site only for your personal use. You are authorised to print a copy of any information contained on this website for your personal use, unless such printing is expressly prohibited. Without limiting the foregoing, you may not without our written permission on-sell information obtained from this web site.
Termination of Access
Access to this web site may be terminated at any time by us without notice. Our disclaimer will nevertheless survive any such termination.
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws in force in Australia.