Terms and Conditions of use
The Terms and Conditions herein are pledged by Evelyn Olivares, founder and owner of REAL FOCUS Pty Ltd of website www.RealFocus.com.au and www.EvelynOlivares.com.au the main body of business for Evelyn Olivares.
Coach Training Academy, NLP EVolution, Archetypes of The Enneagram – Dance of The Dragon, and Real Focus Development Partners all form part of the Developing Leaders Project and all said businesses are bound by these same Terms and Conditions.
- The content of this website and information within should not be relied upon without first obtaining advice from a professional and qualified person. No person should act on any information, products or services before they have formed their own opinion through investigation and research as to the suitability of the products, service and information offered on this site.
- It is our policy to make every possible attempt to verify the information on this website and the products sold and services offered, Evelyn Olivares and associated businesses do not assume any responsibility or liability whatsoever on behalf of any person or reader of these materials. Any slight on organisations, businesses, products or people are unintentional. Any financial , professional or personal statements of success stated here are not an attempt to represent or guarantee that anyone can achieve the same results. The success of the reader or individual visiting this site and making purchases therein do so with no guarantee of the same results and are based on their own personal desire, dedication, effort and motivation to work and follow the program. Each individual recognises that any personal development and/or business endeavour has inherent risk of loss.
- Evelyn Olivares and associated businesses participating in and assisting in the events, workshops, training, coaching programs or other related services make no implied or express claims that you will make money as a result of following our advice or purchasing our products or participating in our programs or events.
- Evelyn Olivares and associated businesses do not engage in rendering legal, accounting or professional or other advice.
- As a participant of any of the Evelyn Olivares and associated business events you agree to never engage in unfair or deceptive conduct, nor engage in chain marketing schemes, to never send unsolicited commercial email or participate in deceptive marketing practices of any kind.
- The services and products offered by Evelyn Olivares and associated businesses is for the purpose of education, professional and personal development. It is the responsibility of the participant to check with their own lawyer, accountant or professional advisor before using this information.
- You agree that Evelyn Olivares or associated businesses are not responsible for any success or failure that you or your business may incur as a result of any information presented in any product or service or event offered here.
- You agree that all capital you may choose to spend implementing concepts outlined using our services are done so at your own risk. You will do so with skill and common sense and not hold Evelyn Olivares or associated businesses liable or accountable in any way for any failure of the service to meet your expectations.
- Your choice to browse this site or purchase any of our products, services or attend events is at your own risk. Evelyn Olivares nor associated businesses involved in creating product or services or events is liable for any direct or incidental, consequential indirect, or punitive damages arising out of the information you gain access to, or use of, this site or service. Without limiting or foregoing, everything on the site and included in the services provided to you is provided “as is” and is without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied, included but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
- It is important to note that you must check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties and whether they apply to you.
Website Terms and Conditions
The terms and conditions outlined here apply to the use of our websites, splash pages and blogs. In using our website and promotional web pages you acknowledge that you have read these terms and conditions and unconditionally and irrevocably agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, you must refrain from using the web site.
In these terms and conditions, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” are a reference to the web site splash pages and blogs and other items on the website www.evelynolivares.com.au.
Amendments to Terms and Conditions
Evelyn Olivares reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions from time to time. These amendments will be effective immediately upon notification on this website. Your continued use of the website following such amendment will represent an agreement by you to be bound by the terms and conditions, as amended.
Every attempt has been made to verify information provided here. Evelyn Olivares nor associated businesses accept any responsibility for any loss or damage, however caused (including through negligence), which you may directly or indirectly suffer in connection with your use of this web site or any linked web site, nor do we accept any responsibility for any such loss arising out of your use of or reliance on information contained on or accessed through this web site or any linked web site.
To the extent permitted by law, any condition or warranty which would otherwise be implied to these terms and conditions is hereby excluded. All users of the information contained here are advised to engage legal council and/or other professionals to determine what state and federal laws or regulations may apply to you personally. Where relevant legislation implies any condition or warranty, and that legislation prohibits us from excluding or modifying the application of, or our ability under, any such condition or warranty, that condition or warranty will be deemed included but our liability will be limited for a breach of that condition or warranty to one or more of the following:
Course Materials fees (online or face-to-face)
To reduce the impact on the environment by minimising paper usage, downloadable versions of subject materials (workbooks) in pdf format are available to students for free for most subjects. However, should you require a paper/printed copy of the workbooks the cost will be $10-$15 per unit/subject. As paper copies of workbooks are printed on demand, we ask that you order and pay for the paper copies in advance.
Course Expiry Date of Offer
Unless accepted, this offer expires 14 calendar days after the date of letter of offer unless earlier revoked.
Course Fee Increases
We will not change the Fees stated in the offer for a period of 6 months from the date of Letter of Offer OR 31 December in the year that this letter is issued (whichever takes place earlier). However, after expiry of the above time, we reserve the right yto change the Fees and, where you pay instalments, to continue studies in the course you will need to pay the new fees.
Course Orientation / Pre-program study
It is essential that you attend a phone/skype/internet meeting of orientation. Once received, you must also complete the pre-program training at home BEFORE attending the first intake weekend. This will be explained to you in your orientation meeting and/or is set out in the Course Schedule.
Returns, Dispatch and Deliveries Policy
- Your place in any of the Real Focus courses cannot be secured without the initial deposit of $435 (min) being paid upon enrolment. This fee becomes the Enrolment Acceptance Fee and is non-refundable.
- The Enrolment Acceptance Fee is defined in the Cancellation and Refund Policy
if the breach relates to goods:
the replacement or refund of the goods such as CD’s DVD’s or the supply of equivalent goods;
the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or of acquiring equivalent goods; and
if the breach relates to services,
the supplying of the services again; or
the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
Course Cancellation and Refund Policy
A Cancellation Fee is payable, if, without any fault on our part, you cancel your enrolment in the course before the course start date, provided that if you cancel your enrolment as a result of a student visa rejection, a small administration fee is applicable. The Enrolment Application Fee is defined in the Cancellation and Refund Policy
Earning and Income Disclaimers
Any earnings or income examples used here are only estimates of what we think you could earn. There is NO ASSURANCE you will do as well. If you rely upon our figures stated, then you must accept the risk of not doing as well.
Any and all claims or representations, as to income earned on this website, are NOT TO BE CONSIDERED as AVERAGE EARNINGS. There can be no assurance that any prior successes or past results, as to income earnings can be used as an indication of your future success or results.
All our products, services and events are for educational purposes. You must use caution and seek professional legal and financial advice from professionals before acting on this or any information.
You agree that Evelyn Olivares nor the associated businesses are responsible for the success or failure of your business decisions relating to any information presented here.
You must be 18 years of age or older to access this site. If you are under 18 years if age, you are not permitted to access this site for any reason. Due to the age restrictions for use of this site, no information obtained here falls within the child online privacy act (COPA) and is not monitored as doing so.
Once you commence study, we guarantee to provide the training material and/or assessment in the timeframe set out in the course you enrolled in. Failing this we will provide you with a refund in accordance with our Cancellation and Refund Policy. A condition of this guarantee is that you maintain satisfactory course attendance, which is attendance of 80% of the scheduled course contract hours and satisfy all assessment requirements.
Restrictions On Use
You may use this site for reasons expressly permitted here only. You may not use this site for any other purpose including commercial purpose without the express permission of Evelyn Olivares in writing. You may not co-brand this site or, frame this site or hyperlink this site without the express written permission of Evelyn Olivares.
Exception to Disclaimer
The exclusion set out in these terms and conditions does not attempt of purport to exclude liability arising under statute if, and to the extent, such liability cannot be lawfully excluded.
You must ensure that your access to this web site is not illegal or prohibited by laws which apply to you.
It is your responsibility to take your own precautions ensuring the process which you employ for accessing this web site does not expose you to risk of viruses or other form of interference which may damage your own computer system. For the removal of doubt, we do not accept responsibility for any interference or damage to your own computer system which arises in connection with your accessing of this web site or any linked web site.
Whilst we have no reason to believe that any information contained on this web site is inaccurate, we do not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of such information, nor do we undertake to keep this web site updated. We do not accept the responsibility for loss suffered as a result of reliance by you upon the accuracy or currency of information contained on this web site.
Responsibility for the content of advertisements appearing on this website, splash pages or blogs, if any, (including hyperlinks to advertisers’ own websites) rests solely with the advertisers. The placement of such advertisements, if any, does not constitute a recommendation or endorsement by us of the advertisers’ products and each advertiser is solely responsible for any representations made in connection with its advertisements.
Copyright & Trademarks
Copyright in this web site is owned by Evelyn Olivares. Registered Trademarks and IP Australia owned by Evelyn Olivares include the logo “Real Focus Development Partners”, and license program Archetypes of The Enneagram “Dance of The Dragon” . Other than for the purposes of, and subject to the conditions prescribed under, the Copyright Act and IP Australia and similar legislation which applies in your location, you may not in any form or by any means:
adapt, reproduce, store, distribute, print, display, perform, publish or create derivative works from any part of this web site; or
commercialise any information, products or services obtained from any part of this web site;
without our written permission.
Unless we agree otherwise in writing, you are provided with access to this web site only for your personal use. You are authorised to print a copy of any information contained on this website for your personal use, unless such printing is expressly prohibited. Without limiting the foregoing, you may not without our written permission on-sell information obtained from this web site.
This web site may contain links to other web sites. Those links are provided for convenience only and may not remain current or be maintained. Hyperlinked sites are not maintained by Evelyn Olivares or associated businesses. Hyperlinks do not mean that we are associated with or affiliated with those sites. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices associated with any linked web sites.
Our links to linked web sites should not be construed as any endorsement, approval, recommendation, or preference by us of the owners or operators of those linked web sites, or for any information, graphics, materials, products or services referred to on those linked web sites, unless and to the extent stipulated to the contrary.
As an Australian company, Evelyn Olivares and associated businesses do not sell or rent their databases to any third party and operates under some of the strictest privacy legislation in the world. Incarceration is not part of our global plan!
We may collect website visitors’ contact information (like their email addresses). Unless you object in writing, this information may be used:
to send news, information about our activities and general promotional material which we believe may be useful to you;
to monitor who is accessing the website or using services offered on the website; and
to profile the type of people accessing the website.
If you do not wish to have your personal information used in this manner or for any other specific purpose you can e-mail us accordingly.
We may utilise “cookies” to enable us to monitor traffic patterns and to serve you more efficiently if you re-visit the site. A cookie does not identify you personally but it does identify your computer. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie and this will provide you with an opportunity to either accept or reject it in each instance.
We will not sell or otherwise provide your personal information to a third party, or make any other use of your personal information, for any purpose which is not incidental to your use of this website. For the removal of doubt, personal information will not be used for any purpose which a reasonable person in your position would not expect.
If you request us not to use personal information in a particular manner or at all, we will adopt all reasonable measures to observe your request but we may still use or disclose that information if:
we subsequently notify you of the intended use or disclosure and you do not object to that use or disclosure;
we believe that the use or disclosure is reasonably necessary to assist a law enforcement agency or an agency responsible for government or public security in the performance of their functions; or we are required by law to disclose the information.
We will preserve the content of any e-mail you send us if we believe we have the legal requirement to do so.
Your e-mail message content may be monitored by us for trouble-shooting or maintenance purposes or if any form of e-mail abuse is suspected.
Personal information which we collect may be aggregated for analysis but in such circumstances we would ensure that individuals would remain anonymous.
All personal information which we collect (including your contact details and, if relevant, credit card details) is kept confidential to the best of our ability. You will appreciate, however, that we cannot guarantee the security of transmission.
You are entitled to have access to any personal information relating to you which you have previously supplied to us over this website. You are entitled to edit or delete such information unless we are required by law to retain it.
Evelyn Olivares & associated businesses are fully compliant with the Australian Spam Act of 2003:
Unsolicited emails are never sent and only to those people with whom Evelyn Olivares has an established relationship or who have contacted us or our alliance partners to request information are contacted.
All automatically-sent emails contain a clickable HTML link which can be used to change email preferences or unsubscribe completely.
Evelyn Olivares cannot guarantee or accept responsibility for the privacy practices or the content of websites to which we provide links.
Evelyn Olivares trading as Real Focus Pty Ltd
Business Location: West Pennant Hills NSW 2125. Australia
Postal Address: PO Box 5011, NORTH ROCKS NSW 2151
T: +61 2 418403227 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Security of Information
Regrettably, transmission of data over the Internet cannot be guaranteed as totally secure. We do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you transmit to us. Accordingly, any information which you transmit to us is transmitted at your own risk. Nevertheless, once we receive your transmission, we will take reasonable steps to preserve the security of such information.
Termination of Access
Access to this web site may be terminated at any time by us without notice. Our disclaimer will nevertheless survive any such termination.
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws in force in Australia.